When handling industrial relations and employment matters, Workclaims Australia has experience assisting both employers and employees.
For employers, we can assist you with:
- Drafting Employment Agreements
- Enforcement of Employment Agreements
- Business advice for re-structuring your company correctly in the employment area
We have provided representation for our clients before the Fair Work Commission and the Western Australia Industrial Relations Commission and have extensive experience with handling legal proceedings for all matters involving industrial relations.
It is always recommended to consult an experienced advocate when making changes that will affect your workforce.
For employees, we can assist you with:
- Reviewing your Employment Agreement to ensure it is fair
- Challenging or setting aside unfair contracts
- Reviewing your working conditions to ensure you are being treated correctly
- Unfair dismissal and breaches of the Employment Agreement
- Reviewing redundancies to determine whether you have received what you are entitled to
If you believe you have been dismissed unfairly, it is best to act quickly by calling Workclaims Australia – strict time limits apply to unfair dismissal claims.
We can provide assistance for clients effected by the following legislation:
- The Fair Work Act 2009
- Industrial Relations Act
- Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Privacy Laws
- Information about the various awards (State and Federal)
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced industrial relations advocate in