Here at Workclaims Australia what we do best is provide good, solid, understandable workplace legal advice.
Work place matters are often confusing and the outcomes can deeply affect your life. It’s important that you have a clear understanding of what’s going on and what your options are so that you can make the best decisions for yourself, your family and your business.
That’s why we are fluent in plain English and take pride in our ability to cut through all the legal jargon to explain things in an easy to understand way.
We can help you with a wide range of workplace legal situations, including:
- Unfair dismissals;
- General Protections applications;
- Workers compensation;
- Discrimination in the workplace;
- Going to the Fair Work Commission, or the Western Australian Industrial Relations Commission;
- Attending conciliation conferences;
- Representing clients in the Administrative Appeals Tribunal;
- Representing seafarers in workers compensation claims.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced and friendly advocates. Call 0893010850